Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome Spring Wreath

When I think of rainbows; I think of promises, Spring and friends.  So making a rainbow colored wreath for my front door was the perfect way for me to get into the swing of Spring.  I bought yarn of every color of the rainbow and started with the red, wrapping it around my styrofoam wreath.  I tried to keep the sections of color even as I went.  I don't think I did a great job at that but it still turned out looking good.




Keep it tight as you wind and push the strands together.  I tied them off at each section, making sure my ties were on the back side.

 I hung it up but realized it needed something more.

I made this little cloud sign using cardstock, which I sent through the printer to get the greeting.  Then used Mod Podge and glitter around the edge.  

Welcome Spring!!!







giveaways






Photobucket

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up
    party!


UndertheTableandDreaming






Keeping It Simple

craft

Sumo Sweet Stuff

The Girl Creative






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is a really colorful, pretty wreath! Thanks for visiting my blog! :) I like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cloud. What a great touch! Very beautiful and would welcome anyone to your door.
    ladeedacreations.com
    New follower. Glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing on our Sweet Links Party! Please link up every Wednesday! Smiles~ Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be featuring your tutorial on our Sweetest links wrap up tomorrow!! Please grab our features button. Smiles~ Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job....That looks striking against the white door...

    Thanks for linking up to Creative Juice Thursday! Hope you can make it back this week {party opens wed. night @ 8pm CST}

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0