Friday, March 18, 2011

Featuring You Friday - Sun Scholars

This is a great blog for finding great crafts and learning activities to do with your kids!  So many fun ideas and she hosts a blog party on Fridays, called For the Kids Friday.  Many bloggers link up their Kid friendly activities and recipes.  It's a great resource.  You can click on any of the pictures in this post to check it out!


She made some of these fun edible birds nests.  I love the way she set one in these branches for a pretty picture.  I've made these with the kids before and they are fun to do.  With the first day of Spring being the 20th this would be a great snack to celebrate the day! 

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, thank you so much for featuring my blog! You are so sweet!! Greatly appreciated. I love visiting your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0