Friday, March 11, 2011

Featuring You Friday- Meet the Dubiens



Meet the Dubiens is a new blog that I just came across and decided to share with you all.  She is sharing so many fun things like her St Patrick's Day lunch pictured above.  Click on the picture and it will take you right to her blog.  She has a new fun lunch every Friday!  Awesome!  She has some great kids craft ideas.  I love all things with handprints or footprints and she has several cute craft ideas using them. 


Every Friday I will feature a new and fantastic blog that I have come across.  I hope you will have fun exploring new blogs with me!

2 comments:

  1. Blog hopping! I'm your new follower and would love a follow back! www.adeliciousobsession.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0