Friday, March 4, 2011

E-Mealz Helps With Dinner

I joined e-mealz in in January and I have really enjoyed the ease of having some new and yummy recipes every week. They give you a new meal plan for every week. A meal with the sides and the instructions for how to make it. They also give you a shopping list for that week!

I don't make every meal because sometimes we just make a frozen pizza or I want to make a different recipe. But it is so nice to be able to have some new easy things to try. Last night we had Orange chicken and it was super easy. Chicken Breasts, 1 cup of orange marmalade, 1 T of Soy Sauce and 1 T of Liquid Smoke. Baked for 30 minutes!

I read a post on their blog today and thought I would share it with you other busy Mom's!
Baseball and the Disapperance of Dinner: Just Say NO to the Fast Food Dugout!

I have a boy starting baseball in April and I am not sure what days or times his games will be yet. I have heard from other mom's of baseball players that it can make a week night hectic. This article was really helpful in preparing my mind for what I can do to be proactive in my family's dinnertime. It's one of my favorite times of the day. I love listening to them talk and share the stories of their day.

If you think this is something you would like to try you can click on the E-Mealz button located on the left side of my blog and check it out! Also, if you do sign up please go through this button to do so. I get a referral credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0