Monday, September 13, 2010

Start of New Testament in 75 Days!

Today is the kick off of reading the New Testament (Bible) in 75 days!  It starts you off with the book of Matthew, chapters one through four.  I have created a separate page that you can access through the tab right under my header called "New Testament Tuesday".  This will give you the complete schedule for the daily readings.  My sister-in-law, Ginny, will have a weekly get together on Tuesdays at her blog 4URuthie. My brother-in-law, Trent who is Ginny's hubby, will have his thoughts on the daily readings over at his blog, Thinking Thoughts. He's a pastor and so I find what he says to be insightful. Plus he gets to the point and is not long winded. No offense to any of you "long-winded" pastors who might be reading. ;)

I hope you will join me and see what God has to teach us. I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! What a great way to read through the New Testament... and it's always fun to do it with others!

    :)
    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0