Sunday, August 22, 2010

Small Town Livin'

I love the feel of my new town.  There are some great franchise stores and restaurants but then there are some great local places too.  We found this awesome place on Friday night to get icecream and other frozen treats.  It's called Gardner's and you can go through the drive-thru or sit out front at a table and enjoy your treat.  They play great oldies music, which the boys enjoyed bopping around and dancing to.  Everyone liked their treat but we will definitely be going back to try many of their others! 


Chocolate soft serve was Caleb's choice. 
Not really a surprise there, he loves his chocolate. 
I guess he comes by it naturally.

Josh got a strawberry gelato...it was good.  He shared a bite with me!

Simon and Dad shared a straweberry gelato also. 
 I'm not sure who ate more.  Probably Simon.

1 comment:

  1. That place looks great. I love new finds like that. I'm your latest follower!!!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0