Sunday, August 29, 2010

Member One Boot Camp Week #4

Really I shouldn't even count this week.  It was a pathetic excuse for exercising and is not worthy of me dignifying it with the title of Boot Camp.  However, this is really about me journaling my exercise and being able to honestly look at what I am doing and then maybe shame myself with my lack of effort or praise myself when I do a good job.  This is definitely a shame week.  Still I am half a pound lighter which brings me to a total loss of 9.5 pounds!  I am not sure how I did it...

Tuesday was the only day that I did a real workout.  I did a lower body workout using the My Fitness Coach Wii game.  It was 30 minutes and the instructor had me doing mostly lunges, squats and leg extensions.  I'm not sure how many or how many reps there were.  It was a good workout and I had every intention of doing another one on Thursday but it just didn't happen.  Oh well, this is the start of a new week, right?

I've heard that there is a Zumba class at one of the gyms here in town and you just come when you want and it's $5 a class.  I did some Zumba when I was a member of a gym back in Texas and I really had fun.  I was thinking this may be a good deal.  I mean that is only 20-25 dollars a month.  Oh, and I still have not found my tape measure.  I may just have to brake down and buy a new one.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! You should be proud of yourself,

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0