Monday, August 30, 2010

My Points Rewards Me--Are You Getting Your Rewards?


 
This is what I got in the mail this weekend!  
A $20 Regal Movie giftcard! 
Would you like to know how I got it?!

Ok, so I don't usually write posts like this but I just had to share this company with ya'll!  I'm so not turning this blog into a way to get more referrals for things or anything like that.  I promise. blog for family memories, for fun and for social reasons.  But I feel like I am witholding valuable information from ya'll if I don't share this.  So here it goes.  Please no ugly comments, just don't read it if you are not interested.

Mypoints.  Have you ever heard of them?  I started doing mypoints in 2008 and since then have cashed in my points, my "mypoints" if you will, for over $200 in gift cards.  This is a reward site that lets you earn points in lots of different ways.
-By signing up
-By referring friends
-By online shopping at stores that are their affiliates (ex: Walmart, Target, JC Penney and so many more!)
-By opening their emails and clicking through to look at their offer (you don't have to buy anything!)
-By answering surveys they send to your email

I'm sure there are more ways but I can't think of them right now.  I think you get the picture though.  I earn my points by making sure that whenever I buy anything online...I go through them.  I also click through the emails.  I don't do the surveys, although I do other survey sites. 

I wanted to share this with everyone because I really don't see why anyone would not want to do it.  It's easy to do and the choice of rewards for cashing in your points is amazing.  There are all kinds of companies you can get giftcards to.  I say go give it a look and if you want to sign up I would really appreciate you emailing me so I can send you a referral link to do so.  That way we are helping eachother.

I hope I didn't offend anyone.  Again, I wouldn't have posted this if I didn't think it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0