Friday, August 20, 2010

Member One Boot Camp Week #3

I took off last week to rest my shoulder that I had hurt the week before.  I was able to get some walking done during the week and of course over the weekend when we took the trip to Natural Bridge.  My shoulder feels better and so my goal was to work hard during this past week but that didn't happen. 

It has been raining a lot.  I was able to walk a little on Monday and then on Wednesday I was able to do a good wog for 25 minutes. Then I came back to the house to do some lunges.  I slid on the deck and fell on my left knee.  Yeah, It hurt and there is a good bruise there now.  Anyway, it put a damper on anymore exercise for the day.

Today I hiked with the boys at our "Mountain" Park.  It was the first day for the whole week that the sun shined all day!  The hills out there are murder and I'm always huffing and puffing by the time we get through.  Today was no exception and Josh was right there with me as he had chose to ride his bike.  He still rides with training wheels and this was the first time he has ever had to face hills.  He was a trooper though. 

So over all for this week there was no good quality exercising going on.  I hope this next week will be better.  I am going to have to be diligent in setting my 6:30am alarm and draggin' my booty out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0