Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Swagbucks: Easy way to earn FREE stuff

Swagbucks is the search engine that rewards you for searching. I have been using Swagbucks since November of 2009. I have received $30 worth of Amazon.com gift cards since then!

Basically you search and they randomly award you bucks. Sometimes you might get 10 and sometimes you might get 50! As your bucks add up you can cash them in for different prizes! I just always choose Amazon.com because I can get so many different things there. You can also get bucks by completing their special offers, shopping through their site, and trading in your old phones, video games and consoles.

I have never done anything but the searching and I will admit that the searches are not always relevant but...you can always go to Swagbucks and search for google! Also when you have someone sign up under you, you get more bucks. Because everytime your friend wins, you win!

So if you decide this is something you would like to try, then please go to my link at the bottom of the blog. There is a Swagbucks widget that shows how many Swagbucks I currently have, and a banner at the very bottom. If you click either one of those it will take you to their site and get you set up. If you just type in the site and go there directly you won't be signed up under me...you will be signed up under the Swag Guy who owns the site and already has a ton of Swagbucks!

If you have any questions feel free to ask away! There is no reason why everyone shouldn't be getting in on these FREE goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0