Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boot Camp Week Two

I only made it to boot camp on Monday and Friday of this week. On Wednesday I was not feeling well, so I skipped. There is not really much I can say for this week except that the soreness continues, but I hear that is supposed to be good.

Friday we ran intervals. We walked for 3 minutes, jogged/ran for 1 minute, walked for 1 minute, etc... I think we did this for probably 20 minutes. That was really exhausting. Then we did some strength training stuff. Push-ups, burpeys (I was able to perform one of these.), plank raises (Again, just one.), lunges, squats, and arm and ab stuff.

When I weighed myself this morning it said: 176! I know that is not a lot of a loss but, hey it is good to see some. We are off this next week for Spring Break so I am going to make myself walk/jog at least 3 times during the week and she sent us, via email, some strength training exercises we could do at home.

I am also going to work on my nutrition. I need to make a plan for eating better and set some goals for myself. If anyone has any tips for me...I'd be glad to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0