Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feminar 2010

The Women's ministry team at Parkway Baptist decided to have the yearly retreat at an event called Feminar this year. I was blessed to be one of the 40 plus women who went. The Feminar is held at Macedonia Baptist Church in Longview, Texas. Mandisa was there to lead us in worship and she performed some of her well known songs. She is a great perfomrer and she just exudes joy! What a smile and what a voice. The speakers were amazing women that God has given so much to share. I am glad I was there to hear it. I really felt like God was just reaffirming some things that he had already been showing me this past month. Just revealing Himself in new and exciting ways. I enjoyed meeting new friends and getting to know old friends better. God is sooooooo good!











3 comments:

  1. Yeah Mandisa. I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um so I thought I was following your blog...but I was following a different blog. The one you never update! Lol. I L-O-V-E this background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it Hendersons in Scotland? We stopped that one. I just have it up still b/c I want to have it printed...just haven't had the cash to do it yet. Glad you are following the right one now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0