Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Recipe of the Week - Speedy Lasagna Supper

This is one that I have discovered every one of my kids will eat.  I have been known to sneak some pureed carrots or squash in.  But don't tell them that.  I'm just going to give you the link to this one because it is one from good ol' Betty.  Betty Crocker that is, not Betty Rocker who is also talented with the recipes. 

Betty Crocker's Speedy Lasagna Supper

The only big thing that I change about this recipe is that I use just one pound of beef.  You can add all kinds of stuff to it. 

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen any mention of Betty in a while. I have two spiral bound cookbooks of her's that must be from the 1950's. I got them from my grandmother and used them a lot when just starting out. Now I almost never use a recipe or cookbook. Experience makes the best recipe for me now.

    Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0