Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011!

A great big Happy New Year to y'all!  I barely stayed awake to see the New Year come in but I did make it!  Our New Year's Eve was comprised of cleaning the basement/playroom, the kitchen and the living room.  Then we headed to the grocery store from some essentials and some not so essentials.  I had to get donuts for our breakfast.  We had a fun evening with the boys wearing hats to dinner and playing games on the Wii and watching a movie.  Today has been spent doing  more cleaning and playing basketball.  Right now all the boys are napping and it is quiet.  I like it.

That is supposed to be a pirate hat but it has been through a lot and now looks like a beach hat!

Josh is ready to party!!

 And here we are doing one of my favorite traditions which is to 
lie under the Christmas tree and look up at the lights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0