Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Nibble, nibble, little mouse. Who's that nibbling on my house?"

We made a gingerbread house for the first time this year.  I had never made one before but it was fairly easy to do with a kit I had purchased at Target.  It came with everything we needed.  Melinda cut up some Twizzlers that I had in the candy bucket and the boys added them to the roof.  Josh said they were "icicles".



It took us awhile to convince Simon that the candy was to put on the house and not to eat. 



So the house was finished and we left it out as decoration for the next several days.  Until...

Yes....Simon is licking on a peppermint!

Candy was ripped off the roof by little teeth and fingers and the 
gingerbread house was defiled with the tinted slobber of three little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0