Friday, April 30, 2010

Boot Camp Week #8

Monday started off with some circuit training. We had different stations where we had to do some kind of cardio when moving from station to station. Most everything we did was cardio. It was a hard workout for me.

On Wednesday we did mostly exercises that included our weights. We would do one weight lifting exercise repeatedly for a minute and then a cardio exercise (or two)for a minute. We worked every muscle group and I was pretty sore from it.

Thursday I got a stomach virus which has left me feeling not so great.  So I didn't make it to boot camp this morning!  I was pretty uspset about it because we were going to go on a "field trip" and run on some roads around the area we are usually at. 

Well, I said in the last post that I would share some results and luckily I did have some to share!  On 4/1/2010 I took some measurements of different body parts.  Here are the measurements:

Upper Thigh - 27"
Lower Thigh - 20"
Bicep - 14"
Chest - 41"
Waist - 40"
Hips - 46"

Now on 4/30/2010 here are the new measurements:

Upper Thigh - 27.5"
Lower Thigh - 19"
Bicep - 13"
Chest - 41"
Waist - 39.25"
Hips - 44.5"

Not sure why I went up in the upper thigh area...hmmmm.  The weight is still fluctuating but now at a lower number between 176 and 178.  Whereas before it would fluctuate between 178 and 180.  I guess those inches can't lie or the way I feel in my clothes.  I just have until the end of May to get down a size.  That was my goal.  I hope I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0