Friday, April 2, 2010

Boot Camp Week #4

Well, I would love to be able to say that when I weighed on Sunday I had weight loss...however that is not the case. The scale showed I was back to 178.

I feel good though and I feel more...muscular? I am not going to get discouraged.

Well Monday started off with a great workout! We used the curbs in the parking lot to do a lot of stepping up exercises. She also had us do quite a bit of abs. They are sore today! I also started emailing Niki my food journal every evening. My calorie intake should be no more than 1700 to lose weight. A couple of evenings I went over but...I was hungry! Anyway, I used the calculator HERE to figure out how many calories I needed to be eating. Maybe that will start to help me see more of a loss.

Wednesday was an Easter themed workout. She had us run for easter eggs and open them up and do the exercise that was inside. It was fun but tough for me because we were in teams and I was the slowest in our team. It did make me try harder but I couldn't help feeling down on myself when I got home that morning. I was feeling, "less than".

After reading in the Word and praying for awhile, I felt He was telling me. "I love you and I created you, you are enough and I will use you if you let me. I will give you strength, I will fill you up. I AM GREATER THAN!" Thank you, Lord Jesus!

I am so thankful that I don't have to do it all in my strength! He is GREATER THAN ANYTHING I could have trouble with. I don't have to be perfect, because God is!

Today is Good Friday and we had off so I plan on doing some walking this evening. I also measured myself last night so that maybe I will start seeing some changes in that way. I measured hips, upper thigh, waist, chest and upper arm. I am not going to post those measurements here but I will let you know if I see any difference.

May you be reminded of Our Father's love for you this weekend and draw closer to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0