Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ring Dunk and Graduation Party

This Saturday we had a huge party at our church to celebrate Troy's graduation and him getting his Aggie ring.  There were lots of friends and family who came to help us celebrate and we really enjoyed seeing everyone and getting to visit.  I am so proud of my hubby!
Here's Travis manning the grill.  He did a great job!

Here's the dessert table!  Yum!

Here is a close up of the cake I made.  It was really hard to make that maroon icing! 
 I don't think it tasted very good either! 

Here is my good friend Amanda posing for a picture with me.

Here is the ring dunk set up.  The ring is in the huge bowl of jello and there is his "bib" beside it.  The matted photo is a picture of the big ring on campus and then it's signed by all the folks who helped get Troy his ring.

John tells Troy he can not use his hands and then squirts on a whole can of whipped topping...ewwww.

I don't think there was a way to do it without getting messy.

He's finally getting down to the bottom. 

I helped bring it to the center and he got it!  What a mess!

Other Ags...I don't think this was everyone though.

Almost everyone who helped Troy get his Aggie ring.

We did not have the money to get Troy an Aggie ring and all those folks chipped in to get him one.  The network of Aggies is amazing! 

Thank you everyone.  Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Partying with friends and dear ones are best times to relax and have fun. Went for a beautifully arranged get together by one of our batch mate. Got invitation messages to be there for dinner at well known Los Angeles event venues recently. It was a surprise treat with tasty dishes and mock tails. Liked the desserts of almost all flavors. Seriously had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0