Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun With "Old" Friends

I had so much fun this past weekend hanging out with some girlfriends that I grew up with. We have all known eachother for pretty much our entire lives. I am the only one that has moved away but we all still manage to keep in touch. This month my friend Misti will turn 30! The first of this group to do so. We just couldn't let this milestone go by without a celebrations so several months ago we (Rachel, Stephanie and I) decided to surprise Misti with a weekend away. The husband was informed and plans were made.
We drove up to her house Friday and boy was she surprised to see all of us and even more so when we told here that we were there to kidnap her! We had her pack a bag and then we headed out. We didn't tell her where we were going until we got close and I think she was really excited. We stayed in a hotel in The Woodlands and did a lot of shopping in the Mall. We ate at The Olive Garden and had cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. We stayed up late talking and it was great to catch up. It is so funny to see how these women have changed but then to still recognize some of the same person they were 15 and 20 years ago! I will always stay in touch with these women and I love them so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0