Monday, September 28, 2009

Josh's First Soccer Game



The first soccer game was Saturday, September the 19th. I don't think Josh was nervous at all but I was a little bit for him. All the little guys did so well and it is great to see how much they are learning. They tried really hard and I don't know what the score was because I didn't keep track and we don't keep score at this age anyway. He is the number 5 and he says "That's how old I'm gonna be.". I love seeing him out there having fun. We ask Josh and Caleb, "What was your favorite part of the day?", at dinnertime. On the days Josh has played soccer he says "Playing soccer." So I know that he is enjoying it and having a great time. Troy is helping with the coaching and he is liking that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0