Monday, February 9, 2009

Weightloss Update

Melissa Henderson
Age: 29
Weight: 179 lbs.
Weightloss: 2 lbs.
Size: 16/18
Height: 5'7"
Emotion: PROUD

Weightloss Goal: 40 lbs.

Well, it's been 2 weeks since the start of my "diet". I weighed myself today and I way 179! Now I know 2 pounds is not much but I am proud of it! I want it to come off steadily and if it takes 40 weeks to do it than I am fine with that.
Last week I went to the gym on 4 days. I felt really good after each work out. I have been sore what with using these muscles I haven't used in so long. It really helps that I have good friends to work out with. It makes it feel like fun! So thanks M.L. and A.F. for helping me to get my butt into shape!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Every single pound should be celebrated!!! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0