Saturday, May 7, 2011

Looking Forward

Well, this week was full of just about one thing, cake pops.  I spent all my extra time working on building a display for 100+ cake pops and then in the making of 150 cake pops.  It's the biggest order I have ever done and I learned a lot in the process.  However after finishing those on Friday afternoon and then making 30 cup cakes for a shower that was this morning...I'm not taking any orders this coming week.  I need a cake break.  So this week I'm looking forward to NO cake! 

There they are folks!  127 of the 147 cake pops...3 of them didn't make it.   It might be a little tilted on top, but I think it turned out pretty great! 

The blue color was really hard to make.  
The customer ordered white and navy, with silver sprinkles. 
I don't think the blue was quite navy but it was close.

I did two cake pop bouquets for door prizes.
This was the small one.

 And this was the larger one.
I had fun doing the 4th of July theme!  

I know I promised some tutorials and I will start making good on that promise this week.  I have lots of new followers and I am glad that y'all haven't left me yet! 

Stick with me...there's good things comin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0