This is a great blog for finding great crafts and learning activities to do with your kids! So many fun ideas and she hosts a blog party on Fridays, called For the Kids Friday. Many bloggers link up their Kid friendly activities and recipes. It's a great resource. You can click on any of the pictures in this post to check it out!
She made some of these fun edible birds nests. I love the way she set one in these branches for a pretty picture. I've made these with the kids before and they are fun to do. With the first day of Spring being the 20th this would be a great snack to celebrate the day!
Gunung Elbrus, Mahkota Putih di Pegunungan Kaukasus
10 hours ago


Melissa, thank you so much for featuring my blog! You are so sweet!! Greatly appreciated. I love visiting your blog too!
ReplyDelete