Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year Revelations

Well it's a new year and I have entered a new decade of my life...the 30's! I wasn't sure how I would feel about this new age but I think it's going to be alright.

Well, I set some new goals for myself as I do every year. I have 2 specific goals that I will share. One is to not yell at stupid people when I am driving (But if I am not driving then it is okay! j/k). I have realized that I let bad driving tick me off way to much and with little ones sitting in the back... I don't want them to pick up that bad habit from me!

Anyways, the next one is to spend time in The Word EVERY day. I have been reading through the Bible and sharing with a group of ladies for a year now and even though I could break up the assigned reading into bits for every day, I have not been able to follow through. I know on the days I do read that life doesn't seem so hard. I feel buoyed and supported some how. I have more patience and peace, which is really important with 2 four year olds and and 1 year old.

Well those are a few of my goals. Surprisingly weight-loss is not a goal of mine this year. I am not going to make a big deal out of it. I am just going to make more of an effort to excercise. Anyways, what are your goals? Does anyone want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0